fbpx

4 bedroom off plan apartment on sale Nyali Mombasa

  • KSh20M/off plan
Nyali, Mombasa, Coastal Kenya
Featured

4 bedroom off plan apartment on sale Nyali Mombasa

Nyali, Mombasa, Coastal Kenya
  • KSh20M/off plan

Availability Calendar

Overview

Property ID: AC22917
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 4
  • Bedrooms
  • 5
  • Bathrooms
  • 2
  • Garages
  • 3500
  • sqft

Description

These Gorgeous,  neatly Perfect Apartments will Stun you with its Modern interior and exterior finishing is on sale off plan at a prime area of Nyali near city mall. All bedrooms are en suite.
Its a 5 Storey Building Consisting of 10 units of 4 Bedroom Apartments(3500 SQ FT) All En Suite and a 10 500 SQ FT 3 Level Penthouse.
Features;
🔷4 Bedroom All En Suite(3500 SQ FT).
🔷️3 Level Penthouse(10 500 SQ FT).
🔷️Self Contained Servant Quarter.
🔷️Modern Kitchen with Fitted Cabinets.
🔷️High End Finishes and Fittings.
🔷️Balconies.
🔷️Swimming Pool.
🔷️Changing Rooms.
🔷️Garbage Chute.
🔷️Serene and Secure Environment.
🔷️Ample Parking.
🔷️Kids Play Area.
🔷️Back up Generator.
🔷️Walking Distance to City Mall, Nyali Centre and the Beach.
➡️Total Units; 11.
➡️Size of the Plot; ¼ an acre.
➡️Project Timeline; 18 Months.
Terms of payment is 30 percent of the purchase price and the remaining 70 percent in 18 months.
Price; 4 Bedroom Units(3500 SQ FT) KES 20M.
The Penthouse(10500 SQ FT) KES 45M.
Contact as for site visiting and more infomation.
  • Address Nyali, Mombasa, Coastal Kenya
  • City Mombasa
  • Zip/Postal Code 80100
  • Area Nyali city mall
  • Country Kenya

Details

  • Property ID: AC22917
  • Price: KSh20M/off plan
  • Property Size: 3500 sqft
  • Bedrooms: 4
  • Bathrooms: 5
  • Garages: 2
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: New Costruction

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI
KSh
KSh
%
KSh
KSh
KSh

Schedule a Tour

Your information

What's Nearby?

Please supply your API key Click Here

Contact Information

View Listings

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Similar Listings

3 br Sea View Apartment on Sale Nyali Mombasa

  • KSh14M/cash payment
Nyali
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 3 Bathrooms
  • 1980
    sqft
  • KSh150K
  • KSh0/per month long let

3 br Executive Furnished Apartment For Long Let, Nyali

  • KSh150K
  • KSh0/per month long let
Nyali, Mombasa, Coastal Kenya
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 4 Bathrooms
  • 1954
    sqft
  • KSh12M/per apartment

3br apartment sea view apartment on sale Nyali

  • KSh12M/per apartment
Nyali
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 4 Bathrooms
  • 2260
    sqft
Featured
  • KSh8.5M/per apartment negotiable

3br modern apartment on sale Mtwapa, North Coast

  • KSh8.5M/per apartment negotiable
Mtwapa, Kilifi, Coastal Kenya, Kenya
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 3 Bathrooms
  • 1864
    sqft

Compare listings

Compare
Benford Homes
  • Benford Homes
× How can I help you?