fbpx

Prime plots on sale Utange, Bamburi

  • KSh1.8M
Utange, Bamburi, Mombasa

Prime plots on sale Utange, Bamburi

Utange, Bamburi, Mombasa
  • KSh1.8M

Overview

Property ID: AC18675
  • Land
  • Property Type
  • 5445
  • SqFt

Description

Prime plots measuring 50/100 sq ft(1/8) are on sale at a prime area of the Utange, Bamburi area.
This is rectangular in shape with easy access to a huge road of 9 meters. Plots are easily accessible from the main road, ideal for both commercial or residential.power and water on site.
All documents are ready. Terms of payment are 20 percent down payment and the remaining 80 percent in 3 months.
site visiting daily us from 9 am to 6 pm

  • City Mombasa
  • State/county Mombasa
  • Area Bamburi
  • Country Kenya

Details

  • Property ID: AC18675
  • Price: KSh1.8M
  • Property Size: 5445 SqFt
  • Land Area: 5445 SqFt
  • Property Type: Land
  • Property Status: For Sale

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI
KSh
KSh
%
KSh
KSh
KSh

Schedule a Tour

Your information

What's Nearby?

Please supply your API key Click Here

Contact Information

View Listings

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Similar Listings

  • KSh260K/Per acre negotiable

28 acres of land on sale Malindi

  • KSh260K/Per acre negotiable
Malindi, Kilifi, Coastal Kenya, 80200, Kenya
  • 1219680
    sqft
Featured
  • KSh550K/per acre Negotiable

47 acres of land on sale Malindi Sabaki area

  • KSh550K/per acre Negotiable
Malindi, Kilifi, Coastal Kenya
  • 2047320
    sqft
Featured
  • KSh17M/Quick sale

One acre of land on sale 2nd row from the beach, Kikambala North coast

  • KSh17M/Quick sale
Kikambala, Kilifi, Coastal Kenya, Kenya
  • 43560
    sqft
Featured
  • KSh15M/Quick sale

Compare listings

Compare
Benford Homes
  • Benford Homes
× How can I help you?