fbpx

Prime plots on sale at a secure and prime area of Shanzu

  • KSh15M
Shanzu, Mombasa

Prime plots on sale at a secure and prime area of Shanzu

Shanzu, Mombasa
  • KSh15M

Overview

Property ID: AC18624
  • Land
  • Property Type
  • 10445
  • SqFt

Description

Prime plots measuring 100/100 sq ft(1/4) is on sale at a prime area of Shanzu, Serena area.
This is rectangular in shape with easy access to a huge road of 9 meters. Plots are easily accessible from the main road, ideal for both commercial or residential.power and water on site.
All documents are ready. The terms of payment are 20 percent down payment and the remaining 80 percent in 3 months.
site visiting daily us from 9 am to 6 pm

  • City Mombasa
  • State/county Mombasa
  • Area Shanzu
  • Country Kenya

Details

  • Property ID: AC18624
  • Price: KSh15M
  • Property Size: 10445 SqFt
  • Land Area: 10445 SqFt
  • Property Type: Land
  • Property Status: For Sale

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI
KSh
KSh
%
KSh
KSh
KSh

Schedule a Tour

Your information

What's Nearby?

Please supply your API key Click Here

Contact Information

View Listings

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Similar Listings

Featured
  • KSh17M/Quick sale

One acre of land on sale 2nd row from the beach, Kikambala North coast

  • KSh17M/Quick sale
Kikambala, Kilifi, Coastal Kenya, Kenya
  • 43560
    sqft
Featured
  • KSh15M/Quick sale
Featured
  • KSh8M/Negotiable

Half acre piece of land on sale Mtwapa

  • KSh8M/Negotiable
Mtwapa, Kilifi, Coastal Kenya, Kenya
  • 21780
    sqft
  • KSh18M/negotiable

1 acre second row from the beach on sale, Vipingo

  • KSh18M/negotiable
Vipingo, Kilifi
  • 43450
    sqft

Compare listings

Compare
Benford Homes
  • Benford Homes
× How can I help you?